MENU

Slide

Thursday, May 10, 2007

i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!


Passerby: the ettusais body mist, sadly,
didn't do anything to improve
the condition of my backacne,
no lightening of skintone either.
maybe it's just me. ):
but! i'm still loving the ettusais
flat design liquid! (:

Elaine: Yeah, i finished the whole series
in like, 2 days. =X
i watched the whole night thru
even thou i had classes the next day.
but, i just wanna watch it! =D

Sy: it's handwritten, BY ME!
HAHAHAHAs. =X






hello hello. (:
today my clip-on extensions finally arrived!
i'll take &post pictures of it tmr!
it's sooooo fun,
now i can have straight/curly short hair,
straight/curly SUPER LONG hair! 0.0
it's 22 inch!

i took leave ytd, NO CLASS!
accompany my grandma &uncle
to the hospital for her yearly checkup,
then we went to Vivocity to shop. =D

got all these yesterday from our shopping trip.
my uncle bought me the green nike slimfit jacket!
hehe, love it! (:

i'm gonna make sushi sooooon!
i feel like eating noooooow.
i just had peper lunch for dinner with bf.
&wth, it's 3am now.
but who cares,
ITADAKIMASU!












&&&the last time was mimao right!
tday it's butter daaaay! (:



super relax, looks at those legs.
hehehe

The other day i washed their haybowls.
Returned it into their cage,
i forgot to add haaaaay,
&after 10mins when i came out of my room
i saw butter lying in the haybowl like that.
isn't she soooo cute?


i ordered this online ytd night,
my 1st Papilio Madrid, Kimono black.
cost me only arnd 70sgd plus postage &shipping!
i'm super happy people,
are you as happy as meeeee? (:

please come quick quick!

No comments: